Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Contest to win some books and an interview with Brandon Sanderson


Two interesting items in one post on Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News and Reviews.  The first is a contest that I'll tell you about despite it potentially lowering my possibilities of winning.  Tor books is giving away the Eye of the World by Robert Jordan, and Misborn by Brandon Sanderson, who took over for Jordan after he passed away.  That was a sad day for science fiction, and I have to confess that I haven't read anything by Sanderson yet (though like all fantasy buffs, I love Jordan's work).  Just head over to SQT's blog post and fill out the form at the bottom.  She'll randomly pick a winner.  I hope it's me!

While you're on the page, definitely check out the video of Robert Jordan's wife talking to Brandon Sanderson about why and how he was chosen to take up the torch.  Very interesting story.  I'm going to have to pick up a Sanderson novel now.



No comments:

Post a Comment